Unfortunately, due to maintenance issues, and a shortage of staff, we are not able to receive new bookings for the time being. We expect to be able to take new bookings toward the end of June. We will update this page when bookings are open again.
Our Check-in Schedule:
Sunday to Wednesday between 2 PM and 6 PM.
Our Covid Policy
As of March 5, 2022 we have lifted most restrictions.
- no self-isolation upon arrival;
- people are allowed to attend ANY types of events.
We ask people to test themselves using lateral flow tests at least twice a week if they visit indoor spaces regularly, and to continue wearing a mask in such places (when not eating or exercising).
We recommend people to use their own discernment and integrity and not participate in unnecessary large indoor gatherings or visit indoor places that don’t contribute in significant ways to their well-being – as we are a big community and we live with vulnerable people as well.
In the menu below are 4 tiers with different prices, for which spare rooms are prioritised in order:
- Grant Application (working on EA projects): [£0+/night]*-unavailable
- Visiting a grantee and sharing a room with them [£6/night]-unavailable
- Dorm room bed (not working on EA projects) [£25/night] -unavailable due to Covid spread concerns
- Double room (not working on EA projects) [£50/night]-unavailable
*subject to approval by the Board of Trustees if staying over a month. For more details see our Grant Making Policy.
Note that only dorm beds, and a small number of rooms, are typically available for non-grantees, dependent on spare capacity. Discounts are available for stays over 30 days, subject to room availability.
All prices include food (buffet breakfast, lunch and snacks, cooked dinner).
If your preferred dates aren’t available, contact us and we’ll add you to a waitlist.